Not Capable

 Dear Mary Lou, 

Why did you lie to me? Is that all I'm worth? 

I went by your house yesterday. I saw that "For Sale" sign in the front by your pink petunias. 

Why didn't you tell me the truth?   Being honest is obviously not something you are capable of.

I could tell from the beginning that this relationship was not something you were ever going to take seriously. From the beginning, I should have known better.

 I should have never trusted you. 

What about our plans to have children? You would always nag about getting married so that we could officially start our family. Two boys and one girl. You wanted that. You told me that you wanted that. 

And at any moment where I tried to bring you back to any sense of reality, you broke. I'd see that loving exterior of yours crack every time. That facade you put on for your own comfort. I knew that this would happen. But I blinded myself to it. I tried to work through it. Because I loved you.

But you ran away.

That's all you do. 

Stop running, because no one will chase you.

You told me that you wanted to go visit your dad. Prove him wrong. Show him that you, yourself, would be a capable mother and capable of nurturing another. I thought so too. But now, my eyes are open to the actual truth of his words.

You have no love compassion for others. You are not capable of anything. 

 

I sincerely hope that you fail at everything you do. 
Love
Family
Work
Life

I hate you, 
Joe.


(subject to change)


Comments

Popular Posts